Predictive Maintenance Technician
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Looking for a competent, hard working technician with a primary background in electronics or electrical work. This personís primary focus will be utilizing tools supplied to predict premature failures in both electrical and mechanical components.|
|Duties:||1. Utilize tools supplied to predict premature failures in both electrical and mechanical components.|
2. Use a thermal imaging camera on all electrical components throughout the plant on a regular routine.
3. Use a fluke vibration analyzer for continuous testing of motors, gearboxes, and bearings throughout the entire machine on a regular schedule.
4. Must be fluent with computers. All data will be reported through the predictive information that has been acquired.
5. A key responsibility will be focused on a primary assists uptime, including extensive troubleshooting on this machine.
6. Allen Bradley PLC Knowledge is greatly preferred. Being able to troubleshoot online with a PLC is a must.
7. LOTO documentation and auditing current procedures.
8. Assisting the maintenance group with writing up and documenting procedures for various tasks.
|Qualifications:|| High School diploma or equivalent.|
 Post high school degree, Journeyman license, or equivalent industrial experience.
 Knowledge of predictive equipment tools and practices
 Good math and computer skills
 Ability to lift up to 50lbs, and perform basic physical requirements like bend, kneel, twist, etc.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.