|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The successful candidate will be responsible for trouble shooting & repairing equipment failures and making necessary adjustments and repairs as needed. Complete additional projects as assigned.|
|Duties:||• Install and wire assigned equipment, including motors, relays, circuit breakers, alarms, machine and process controls and circuits, communication systems, and power, lighting and control circuits.|
• Bend conduit, and pull and terminate wires.
• Diagnose electrical problems or failures; make necessary adjustments or repairs, and replace worn or defective parts.
• Perform all job tasks in a safe manner, following all safety regulations and best safe work practices.
• Communicate with prior and oncoming shift personnel regarding status of runs, problems.etc.
• Communicate all safety concerns, production issues, or other observations to Lead Electrician or Team Manager.
• Perform other associated duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||• High School diploma or equivalent.|
• Post high School degree. Journeyman license or equivalent experience.
• Ability to read circuitry prints and schematics.
• Good math and computer skills
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, and perform basic physical requirements like bend, kneel, twist. Etc.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.